This application allows you to share a destination with your car's navigation system. You can share from popular applications such as Google Maps, Yelp, TripAdvisor, MapQuest, browser links, and more. Just use one of these apps to find a destination and click share. You will see a list of available apps that can accept the shared location. Choose Send To Sync and push the Send button. Your location will be sent through the internet to your car's navigation system. You can then use your car's navigation system to load and navigate to your destination. Since you are using the internet, you can send a location to your car from anywhere you are connected.
Before you can share locations, you have to setup Send To Sync. This setup is only done once.
1. Launch Send To Sync.
2. Select your vehicle type.
3. Enter your vehicle specific account information.
How to use?
Once you have setup Send To Sync, you would do the following steps:
1. Find a destination using your mobile device. You can use Google Maps, Yelp, TripAdvisor or Mapquest. Many browser links are supported as well.
2. Click share. A list of apps will appear.
3. Choose Send To Sync from the list.
4. Send To Sync will download the destination and display it to you.
5. Click the Send To Car button.
6. Use your car's (SYNC) navigation system to retrieve the destination.
Free for 7 days
This app is free to download and use for 7 days. After 7 days, if you like the app, you can buy it via an in-app purchase from the settings page. This is a one time purchase to activate the app's license.
Ford, Lincoln, Mercury SYNC System (US only)
Apps that can share with Send To Sync
Browser links which contain directions.
Google Maps browser links
How does it work?
Send To Sync accepts data shared from other applications and converts it a destination. This destination is then sent to your car via an internet connection to your vehicle manufacturer's servers. Once Send To Sync has successfully sent a destination to your car, you can use your car's navigation system to retrieve it. Retrieve the destination using Sync Services from your car.
Send To Sync does not collect, share or use your personal data in any way.
1. Not every car model is supported. Check with your vehicle manufacturer to see if they support sending a location to your car's navigation system from Google Maps or Mapquest. If they do, then it should work.
2. You must setup the required account information with your car's manufacturer first. Send To Sync cannot set this up for you. The Send To Sync account field is similar to your car's email address. It is how Send To Sync knows where to send the location.
3. Send To Sync does not use Bluetooth. It sends the location using an internet connection. It uses the account information to know where to send the location.
4. Try to send a location using Google Maps or Mapquest from a desktop computer. If you can get that to work, Send To Sync will work.
5. Contact me. I will do my best to help.
6. TripAdvisor uses the directions button to share with Send To Sync. Find a location and then click directions to get a list of apps to share, then choose Send To Sync.
Google Maps, Ford Sync, Lincoln Sync, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Vehicle Navigation, Car Navigation, GPS Navigation
Send To Sync is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-17. The program can be installed on Android.
Send To Sync (version 3.0.5) has a file size of 40.89 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.